King of Bali and Beach Hut's Journey

Monday, August 07, 2006

Sukawati

August 06, 2006

This day we went to Sukawati, (Famous place in Bali to buy souvenirs) I’m with Sam, his brother Ronnie and Katz, Chaw wasn’t able to join coz she went to the church. We bought some souvenir items like wooden wind chimes, shirts, shorts, keychains, bags, coasters… to give to our friends, relatives and love ones in the Philippines.

After here Sam and Ronnie took as to Sanur, we ate in a famous warung, restaurant that has been there since 1970’s. They only serve fried fish and fish head in soup, I can’t remember the name of the fish but I think it’s the same as the “Maya-Maya” fish in the Philippines, the food is great, very delicious, its just very spicy, specially the ‘sambal” the chili sauce, my tears almost dripped while finishing my meal.

After here Sam and Ronnie brought us to the house and I took Katz to Kuta by motorbike. Coz Chaw is waiting for us there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home