King of Bali and Beach Hut's Journey

Friday, August 04, 2006

Good Thing I Didnt Curl My Way to Rip Curl

August 02, 2006

Today, me and Sam visited some Circle K stores and we also delivered to Ripcurl surf shops, its really a great feeling if you are delivering stocks to retailers, for me its really an honor that my product will be sold in an international store or a popular store/shop in one country. Aside from that our product is displayed beside some known brand in sunblocks. Oh, what a great feeling!!! I’m really so proud I’m part of the Beach Hut Team!!

In the afternoon, we also visited 2 surf shops, 1st is “The Station” and 2nd is “Star Surf”
These surf shops is referred again by my friend, Iin of Rotaract Bali Sanur, in the station I’ve talked to Ms. Susi, she’s the supervisor there, I presented the product and gave her the proposal and she said she will ask her manager for approval. Then we went to Star Surf, looked for Mr. Kumbang, the person referred by Iin, but he is on leave, so we said to one of the crew that we will go back. Then we went to visit Chaw and Katz in Circle K Kuta. After resting for a while we packed up and went home.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home