King of Bali and Beach Hut's Journey

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Great Placement and Display at Rip Curl!



August 04, 2006

Today I’m with Sam again, we delivered Beach Hut stocks to 1 Circle K store in Sanur area, so the total stores of Circle K is already 29! After giving flyers and stocks here, we went to another Circle K in Kerobokan, quite long motorbike ride, after checking the stocks there I decided to check on the Ripcurl surf shops in Kuta, when we 1st went to Ripcurl Legian we are amazed of the display in front of the entrance, and when I asked the crew there about the Beach Hut displays, he showed me around the store, and me and Sam was really happy to see Beach hut all over the place, all over the surf shop you can see Beach Hut products, I was thankful for the manager of this shop coz even if we didn’t have a stand or rack for the product, they placed our product in a more better place.

After here we visited Ripcurl Kuta Square, and again we are amazed when we saw Beach Hut all over the Surf shops, even the crews are happy to show us the different places where the Beach Hut display is located. I again thank the persons in charge of putting Beach Hut all over their stores. I’m very confident that this move will give us more sales!!

After here we visited Chaw and Katz in their booth at Circle K Kuta then we went home, by the way, Sam and I will have an appointment on Monday to the manager of “Water Bom” this is tourist destination also in Kuta, it is a big swimming pool with different slides, just like Splash Island in Philippines, I hope everything will turn out good. I hope Lady Luck will still be with me…. Hehehehe…

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It feels good to know we're covering so much ground through your efforts. God bless you and more power. May He keep your health on the go always.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home