King of Bali and Beach Hut's Journey

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Beach Hut Brand Associate Chaw Salinas Blogs In

After 15 days of manning the AirToo Booth, conversing with locals and some foreigners, and watching the Bali sunset, I've come to observe the following:

1. Kuta Beach swarms with sunbathers, surfers and swimmers at around 10 am. Around the time when the sun is most harmful.

2. Indonesian females don't like the sun. I think I'm the only brown-skinned Asian sunbathing out there!

3. It's nice and cool during this time of the year in Bali.

4. The Bali sunset is always a spectacular sight.


Bali has two faces. In the daytime, it has the laidback and relaxed feel of a beach city. At night, it becomes edgier, slightly dangerous and risque. It's no wonder that people from all over come here. It's a perfect vacation destination.

Thanks to King's efforts and the company's fullforce support, Beach Hut has penetrated Bali. My mission in the month that I'm here: to spread the Beach Hut virus.

That's going to be a challenge considering the fact that character-wise, I'm not the type to make a grand entrance. But I so want to infect every sunbather, surfer and swimmer out there with the fun clear-spray sun protection goodness that Beach Hut has to offer.

Armed with, an immense love for the sun, sand and the sea, a little "kapal-muks", and a passion for saving skin from the evils of the sun, I shall walk the shores of Kuta beach and spread the Beach Hut luv.

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home