King of Bali and Beach Hut's Journey

Friday, August 04, 2006

Lost and Found

August 03, 2006

Today I had a long time chatting and making reports to my office; I also talked to some of my officemates back in Manila, what took me so long is sending files to my Marketing Manager, coz the connection on the internet is so slow.

After sending my reports, I went back home to prepare the flyers that I will distribute to other Circle K stores in Jimbaran, its around 30 minutes motorbike ride from my house, but when I was in Jimbaran I got lost for around 30 minutes, I tried to ask some locals there but they can’t understand English language, so I decided to call Sam about the direction, I have to cal him thrice coz I can’t follow his directions, hehehe.. at last I found the Circle K store I’m looking for after almost half an hour of getting lost.

After here I went to another Circle K store near the airport then I went to the Airtoo booth to check on Chaw and Katz the sad thing there is they still don’t have any sale for the day, only inquiries, I will think of other ways of how to make the sale go up specially with the help of the free air tattoo promo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home