King of Bali and Beach Hut's Journey

Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Monkey On My Shoulder

August 14, 2006

This day we went out to see other places of Bali, Sam first took us to Bedugul, it’s a high place in Bali, I didn’t have any knowledge that this place is cold, I thought it’s hot so I just wear a sleeveless shirt and short pants, that’s why Chaw, Katz and Sam were all laughing at me coz I’m so cold when we are in Bedugul.

We went to Taman Ayun, Mengwi and Ulun Danu all of these places are in Bedugul, then we went to Alas Kedaton, its monkey forest, its really scary because this is the first time that I will be going to a monkey forest in which the monkeys are just roaming freely. There is also 1 monkey that stayed on my shoulder for almost 5 minutes. I was really

Afraid during that time, coz the monkey’s face is just few inches from my face and I don’t know what he will do. But it was fun, the monkey is tame.

After here we went to a warung ikan, we ate catfish and another fish which I forgot the name, the food was really delicious, I can’t resist on ordering another half cup of rice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home