King of Bali and Beach Hut's Journey

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back in Manila!

August 21, 2006

Today I only had 2 hours of sleep, I ‘m so excited to go back to my country, that’s why even if I’m feeling sleepy I tried to stay awake. Our flight is scheduled 9:15 am, so we went to the airport around 7am, our 1st flight will take 2 hours 10 minutes going to Singapore, we will transit there for 1 hour 45 minutes and then will take another flight going to Manila, its around 2 hours and 30 minutes flight, I tried to take a nap in the plane coz I really feel sleepy, so I took about an hour of nap so I can have energy when I’m in Manila. When our plane landed at Manila Airport I can’t explain the feeling, I’m really so excited to see my family again, I really missed them so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home